What do you guys want to see?

I know this blog is mostly my school work but i have three months of freedom upon me, what do you guys like looking at?

do you like the more "how to" articles like my article on how to dye with pomegranite, my more fashion related articles that have nothing to do with anything i've made like my capsule wardrobe, or my big projects from school (i won't have any of those for a while.... sorry). Is there anything you'd like to see? inspiration pages? outfits? things I've cooked? i am open to suggestions!

here is a stupid picture to make this blog look less empty!

(this photo does not belong to me. sorry to whoever's photo this is, i had it saved on my computer somewhere)


1 comment:

  1. Well I usually prefer fashion inspirations or articles,but whatever makes you feel better will definitely work!

    ReplyDelete