About Me

Hi! My name is Katrina Craig and i live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am originally from Prince Edward Island, Canada. I moved so that i could attend a university for fashion and textiles.

I am currently employed as a production seamstress and screenprinter, and go to school full time at NSCAD University, I graduate in 2014 (It should have been 2013 but I extended my degree a year to take a smaller course load so I could work). I started this blog so that friends and family could keep in touch with what i'm up to so i don't have to email them pictures (sorry guys).

Sometimes I'll throw in some personal style blurbs or how to stuff, but in general its a lot of my school work or also personal projects (although these are few and far between except for the summer). I weave, print, dye, sew, knit, crochet, needle felt, spin wool... you name it if it has to do with fabric. I also draw and paint but not nearly as much in the last few years because school absorbs a lot of my time.

 I love to hear feedback and critiques of my work. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to add them in the comments thing below, or email me at: katrinamjcraig@gmail.com



All the designers at a student fashion show "Ninety Nine Days In"

No comments:

Post a Comment